Monday 16 May 2011

Visual Exploration: Book

The book project has been my least favourite project this year, I was not happy with the content or the finished book. I struggled with finding a subject for my book, something that would stand the test of time. This was my mistake, I took too long in deciding, which in turn meant I had less time to actually make the book. The book is about what sort of sandwiches people like to eat in Leeds. After doing this project and having to ask people out and about I can honestly say I will not be doing something like that again. I realise that it is very difficult trying to get random people to answer questions, this was a true learning curve, and I'm glad it happened early on in the course.

The book making was fun, it was great to learn a new skill like that, one which I hope to use in future years, but my choice of colour for the pages was wrong, too dark. If I were to do this again I would have lighter pages, and better content.


No comments:

Post a Comment