Saturday 26 March 2011

Three by three illustration annuals

Whilst looking for inspiration amongst the shelves of the college library I came across these little treasures! I got out two 3x3 annuals, No. 5 and 7. Unlike other illustration journals which I have looked in for inspiration the 3x3 books seemed different, for one they are organised into different categories; advertising, animation, books, editorial ...etc. which means that there is a very broad selection of illustrators and a great collection of all their different styles.I really enjoyed flicking through them looking for new and interesting artists, they are definitely good source books! 


 After flicking through both annuals, I have come across a number of artist which I find quite interesting, The posts to follow are from this selection ...

Languagesfr>en YahooCE
blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment