Sunday 27 March 2011

The Ark Project

The Ark Project is pretty much an illustrated bible of different animals from countries all over the world. The idea of it is that the people behind the project (DGPH) choose an artists from different countries who are asked to illustrate an animal that represents their country. They hope to save animals all around the world with some of the proceeds from the book. This book not only has very noble ideals but is amazing! its one of the best illustration books I have ever looked at, again I loaned it from the library but its so good I think I will actually buy it! There are over 200 different illustrations of all different animal species around the world by some amazing illustrators and designers.

I am going to do the same as I did with the 3x3 annuals and post a few which I found inspiration and pretty awesome ...



No comments:

Post a Comment