Sunday 27 March 2011

Morgan Schweitzer

Morgan Schweitzer is a really impressive commercial artist/illustrator. His work ranges from concept designs, character designs, storyboard art to illustration. The work which was posted on his official website was pretty much a large collection of different pieces with a varied type of visual styles. I liked this, his sketchbooks showed the development of his drawings, observations etc ... I have decided that I really like artists who show their sketchbook work on their sites, its very revealing into the processes of how they produce their work.

The illustration which I like the most was his 'Flight of the conchords' piece. I LOVE the show anyway and to see such awesome fan art done for no particular reason just made me smile. Such an awesome piece of art, captures some of the weirdness from the show too! hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment